September 29, 2017

The Idea Of Today

Today I woke up like... you know those days Ventyou think you should not have gotten out of bed? Well, more or less like that. So I took a higher dosage of clonazepam to give myself a little vacation from the anxiety and went on with my day, well my pajamas day.
 

At some point of the day I was talking to my mother about the people I receive in the Holistic Center I get treatment and work on two days a week. I'm my psychiatrist's secretary. Talking about my treatment and so on when...
 

It's A Bird... It's A Plane... nooooooo....
 

here comes my brother (that I'm sure was a donkey in his last reincarnation) to give his science based opinion, not asked by the way, that I should stop the medications and drink cachaça instead (he's an ex alcoholic) and he didn't understand why I was anxious cause I had nothing to be anxious about.
 

Later on he complained that the coffee was over, "what a disaaaaster!!!!"
 

Then I got pissed and had the idea to make a blog about mental health issues and the day by day life of a person with mental health disorders having to live in a society of emotional illiterates.
 

I hope this helps someone out there that has nobody to talk to about it... anyways I'm still pissed so I gotta go eat...
 

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment